We use several different icons and symbols throughout the app in order to provide you with useful information. Here’s a breakdown of what they mean:
· Check marks in chat: One check mark means the message has been sent. Two dark red check marks mean the message has been delivered and read.
· Clock symbol in chat: After you send a chat, a symbol of a clock may appear until the message has been delivered.
· Eye symbol on listings: The eye symbol in a listing indicates how many times it has been viewed by potential buyers. It appears after a certain amount of views.
· Flame symbol: The flame symbol that appears on a listing indicates that it was posted recently.
· Heart icon on listings: Tapping the heart icon will add that listing to your favorites. To see all your favorites, tap the icon in the lower right corner.
· Circle with a white check mark: The circle with a white check mark is the Verified User badge. It means the user has verified their account in several different ways.